Photo Credit: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Pictured: Perivush Shahzad Ansari
Bobbi Brown is touring the country looking for “Pretty Powerful” women . The diversity of the faces she is highlighting is reflective of her versatile make up line, a favorite of the SAPNA staff.
We loved this look that she created for Perivush Shahzad Ansari, 30, and Director, Global Sourcing forÂ La Mer Brand and Bobbi Brown. The look is perfect for an accomplished woman that loves to accentuate her features, but wants to lead with her ideas, and not her make up.
Photo Credit: Bobbi Brown
Get the Look:
1. Moisturize – Hydrating Face Cream $50
2. Corrector and Concealer – Dark Bisque Corrector $22 | Warm Natural Creamy Concealer $22
3. Foundation – Honey Long Lasting Foundation $46
4. Powder – Pale Yellow Sheer Finish Pressed Powder $34
5. Bronzer and Blush – Peony Blush $24 | Golden Light Bronzing Powder $35
6. Lipstick & Liner – Lip Balm $17
7. Brows – Mahogany $20
8. Eyeshadow – Bone Eye Shadow $20 | Black Pearl Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow $22
9. Eyeliner – Black Ink Gel Eyeliner $21
10. Mascara – Black Everything Mascara $24
Since debuting online in 2004, SAPNA Magazine's mission has been to be a platform for the South Asian American woman’s cultural identity: a place where desi American women can find inspiration and connection.